Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm not a professional  photographer.Whatever I see and find to be beautiful I click with my camera. Now a days I'm confined to my bed ,this is a place where I go when I feel sleepy.But due to a spine injury I have to spend most of my time on bed disgusting! isn't it.
To kill this boredom my mind is drifting to those days when I was free as a bird, did whatever I liked go wherever I wanted to venture.This photograph was shot by me at Poovar in kerala.It was a one hour motor boat ride.A taste of boat house of back waters In Kerala at a cheaper rate.
An interesting thing of this place are the coconut trees that are part submerged in water.I love the colour green.Here in this picture you can see the various shades of green,and the colour of the sky is a remarkable contrast a.Due to this reason I find this photo to be shared with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment